Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Personal Lines - Aircraft
Reports to: Vice President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Code: PL12AEXE
AssuredPartners Aerospace is one of the largest aviation insurance broker in the United States, this office was founded in 1993. We are part of AssuredPartners which is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
Summary: Responsible for renewal sales and retention of existing aircraft insurance customers by quoting, selling, writing, and servicing personal aircraft insurance for aircraft owners in a fast-paced, high volume inbound insurance sales center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Primary focus is retention of existing customers.
• Must interact with underwriters at multiple insurance companies by phone and email to obtain insurance quotes, issue renewal policies and service existing policies.
• Outbound efforts include contacting customers to gather additional information, responding to internet requests for quotes and service, and following up on quoted-but-not-renewed customers.
• Service inquiries include answering customer questions, researching, and resolving billing issues, making policy changes and correcting company records.
• Explain insurance coverages and offer insurance advice to prospective and existing customers.
• Responsible for meeting individual and team monthly sales, service and quality goals while working in a team environment.
• High School Diploma, College Degree considered a plus; or equivalent business experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, customer service skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently to achieve monthly goals while also working effectively in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented and accurate and can work independently while following procedural guidelines.
• Property and Casualty insurance license is required. Applicants who do not have a current P&C license will be considered, but will be required to obtain their license if offered a position.