Provide a broad range of project management, customer service and technology support for the planning, development and implementation of benefits administration system solutions and technology platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following:
- Deliver projects on-time, on-budget, with high quality according to agreed-to scope.
- Responsible for the end-to-end planning, management and implementation of various benefit system administration system platforms.
- Create program objectives for project team and monitor progress of deliverables.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plans (milestones and deliverables).
- Develop risk mitigation plans to ensure projects are successfully implemented and on schedule.
- Facilitate project review meetings with client, project team (including the authoring and distribution of agendas, progress reports and meeting minutes).
- Understand business and technology issues, as they impact overall project plans.
- Effectively collaborate with customer, extended staff, colleagues and vendors on project issues and related project tasks.
- Subject matter expert for each assigned account.
- Gain thorough understanding of clients’ plan offerings and eligibility requirements/policies.
- Prepare appropriate requirements documentation (i.e., blueprint) for initial implementation, annually, and as needed when changes are required.
- Set-up system per client requirements and maintains system as needed (e.g., annual renewals)
- Perform required quality assurance and review to ensure client expectations are met.
- Resolve all outstanding implementation issues.
- Level 3 escalation for customer care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have 3 years of experience with implementing benefit administration systems, specifically, bswift and Employee Navigator.
- Must be detail-oriented with three (3) years employee benefit experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Insurance license is preferred, but not required.
- Strong project management, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technology.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Must be able to work independently and perform multiple tasks.
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when required.