AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7,000 team members and offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
This position is responsible for working with sales executives in preparing requests for proposals, obtaining and analyzing carrier quotes, inputting data into various automation systems, and has overall accountability in developing a plan for clients and prospects in managing their health and welfare benefit risk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in business related field
▪ 7-10 years employee benefits industry experience with 2-3 years financial experience
▪ Life and Health Insurance License and/or obtain within 90 days
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
▪ Strong PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems
▪ Knowledge of self-funded health plans, life and disability plans preferred