Job Title: Billing Analyst
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary: This position is responsible for remittance of premiums to carriers, billing and reconciliation functions as well as supporting the operations team with a variety of administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for ensuring carriers are paid timely and accurately.
• Responsible to plan, initiate and oversee lifecycle of client billing.
• Ensure adherence to quality and schedule.
• Generate premium remittance and billing statements as per specific client/carrier timeframes, guidelines and standards.
• Interact with clients and carriers to resolve payment, billing and other related issues.
• Identify, reconcile, research and resolve discrepancies between client premium payments and insurance carrier invoices on a monthly basis.
• Responsible to plan, initiate and oversee lifecycle of client billing and remittance.
• Assist in monthly and ad hoc reporting activities.
• Assist in testing of enhancements.
• Career path to department supervisor
• Provide appropriate timelines to internal and external clients to ensure that expectations and turnaround times are met.
• Work independently and within the team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Represent AssuredPartners in a positive and professional fashion with both internal and external customers.
• Contribute to the team goals by accomplishing related projects.
• Maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.