AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7,000 team members and offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
This position utilizes a consultative, risk management approach to employee benefit sales while working in conjunction with Account Management, Compliance, carriers, and third-party administrators to obtain data and manage the client through the sales process, analysis and implementation, and maintenance of clients’ employee benefits programs. Responsible for acting as an advocate on behalf of the client to ensure account retention and a superior experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Increase business growth at an annual rate set by the organization
▪ Maintain database for current customers as well as prospects to track lead activity and status
▪ Meet annual rendition goal in account revenue as well as sales goals for core benefits products, voluntary benefits products, Compliance/HR professional services, and other proprietary products.
▪ Maintain existing client base by answering product and service questions in a timely and efficient manner; suggesting information about other products and services when applicable.
▪ Assist in evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive options; analyzing and relaying customer experience.
▪ Provide team and client with appropriate timelines to ensure that expectations and turnaround times are met.
▪ Sustain a working knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues surrounding health & wellness.
▪ Respond to routine and non-routine correspondence.
▪ Work independently and within the team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
▪ Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
▪ Represent AP Benefit Advisors in a positive and professional manner with both internal and external customers
▪ Maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure in a deadline driven environment
▪ Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
▪ Participate in Sales Meetings and retreats as scheduled.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
▪ Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years employee benefits insurance experience
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
▪ Strong PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems
▪ Knowledge of health, life and disability plans preferred
▪ Ability to work independently
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
▪ Life and Health Insurance License and/or obtain within 90 days