Job Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Director of Communications
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary AP Benefit Advisors is looking for an enthusiastic graphic designer to develop new, and update existing, digital and print employee benefit communications. These communications transform contractual and legislative documents into creatively designed materials in the form of guides, newsletters, wellness campaigns, new hire and recruiting brochures, posters, postcards and campaign logos.
• Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to handle a high-volume workload
• Attention to detail when creating designed assets that must convey a message – both to illustrate benefit plan options and align with employer’s branding, logo and design standards
• Work collaboratively with Director of Communications and respective team members to produce relevant designs and reflect accurate information.
• Accurate typing; copy-editing skills for basic spelling and grammar
• Ability to read and interpret important documents, health and welfare informational summaries and email correspondence
• Experience working with multiple brands with unique styles and tones of voice.
• Experience creating booklets, newsletters, pamphlets for print and/or interactive pdfs, ad creation, logo design
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Interactive Design or Motion Graphics
• Minimum of 1 year Graphic Design work experience
• Proficent with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)