Administer and supervise the day-to-day sales and service activities of the Construction Service Department. Manage the financial aspects and strategy development of the department and actively participate with other top management to set company policy strategy and product development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible to manage and oversee all aspects of OCIP administration and team to ensure excellent service.
- Growth the OCIP program to ensure program commitments are achieved.
- Effectively deliver sales presentations both individually and as part of a team
- Attend industry association events to network and market the OCIP brand
- Assist in the development and implementation of the department business plan, goals and initiatives.
- Assist in formulating and executing the division strategy to meet short and long-term goals.
- Actively communicate with field and branch offices to ensure departments provide adequate service.
- Training and development of P&C team members.
- Effectively build cross functional relationships and strategies with other internal departments.
- Coordinate with the various other departments (i.e IT, Marketing, Accounting, HCap, etc.) to ensure efficient use of resources.
- All other duties as assigned.
- MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in – service business experience. 7-10 years of Property & Casualty experience in various functions to include: Production and administration, knowledge of the construction marketplace, educational construction marketplace and OCIP’s. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, technical skills, and a consultative approach to problem solving. Must have a California insurance license.
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when required. Intermediate to advance knowledge of Sagitta Accounting System, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Quickbooks software is preferred.