- Must have minimum of 5-7 years of experience in software development with at least two/three years as leading the team.
- Must have 4-5 years of experience in offshore coordination.
- Ability to provide systems architecture, design, development, testing and deployment direction.
- Ability to provide strong technical leadership to guide application development teams.
- Highly motivated to research, prototype, document and share new technology and best practices/guidelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, for addressing complex technical challenges.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple design methodologies/patterns & object-oriented analysis.
- Must know Oracle Front End tools (Forms/Reports, PL/SQL etc.)
- Must have at least 3 years experience as an architect using Oracle Database 11g or higher.
- Knowledge of Web Services, Micro Services, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON and WSDL.
- Experience hardening web apps and APIs for security including the OWASP Top 10.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Highly experienced in offshore coordination
- Planning and creation of Enterprise applications, blueprints and the establishment of Enterprise application Framework
- Participate in IT Architectural assessments, Formulation of IT strategies and guidelines
- Design of project specific solution development methodology
- Creation of application document (include high level designs)
- Provide Technical leadership and liaise with internal and external technical teams including offshore team
- Provide technical expertise and mentoring (including software development and QA)
- Ensure that the standards and policies are maintained for any solution.
- Performing end-to-end technical assessment & feasibility analysis, conducting concept development and evaluating & developing solution designs
- Co-ordination with Business/System Analysts, developers, project manager, and team members
- Know and adhere to best practices of software development.
- Strive to create better quality, innovative and high-performing applications.
- Participates in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Normally not exposed to conditions those are discomforting or disagreeable.