Job Title: Jr. Production Data Analyst (Employee Benefits)
Reports to: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary This position is responsible for process development, production processes and various operation functions.
▪ Develops production processes using Microsoft Access
▪ Tests and documents Operation’s production processes and procedures
▪ Performs analytical problem solving for production Operations processes and devise workable solutions.
▪ Develops and runs ad hoc reporting activities
▪ Schedules, implements, monitors and runs production jobs
▪ Assists in user acceptance testing of system setup and system enhancements.
▪ Produces deliverables timely, accurately, and in compliance with company standards
▪ Remains abreast of the health insurance environment and constantly changing insurance legislation
▪ Acts as liaison with all internal departments and outside agencies.
▪ Responds to routine and non-routine correspondence.
▪ Works independently and within the team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
▪ Represents AP Benefit Advisors in a positive and professional manner with both internal and external customers
▪ Maintains composure and effectiveness under pressure in a deadline driven environment
▪ Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Access and Excel
▪ Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and/or equivalent work experience.