Job Title: Jr. Implementation Specialist
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary This position is responsible to support the lifecycle of the administration details for new Center of Excellence (COE) clients. This includes gathering and consolidating client details as well as the client’s benefit plan rules for internal project personnel to complete system setup and produce needed files. This position is responsible to monitor the progress of each client to ensure the COE implementation timeline, standards and targets are met timely, and that internal teams have all information needed during the process.
▪ Support project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope.
▪ Maintain knowledge of internal system platforms in order to understand system requirements and functionality.
▪ Work with internal sales and account management teams to gather, define, clarify, and finalize all requirements needed for accurate system set-up.
▪ Implement and assist in the ongoing creation, documentation, and communication of best practice solutions.
▪ Assess the business implications for each project stage, while refining and improving efficiency of the implementation process on an ongoing basis.
▪ Identify and mitigate project risks proactively.
▪ Manage client expectations by anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times and reasonable delivery dates within project scope.
▪ Support multiple projects by monitoring, measuring and tracking project milestones and deliverables at all stages of the process.
▪ Respond in a professional manner to client and vendor escalated issues.
▪ Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
▪ Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
▪ Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
▪ Lead client/vendor conference calls and meetings as needed.
▪ Respond to routine and non-routine correspondence.
▪ Work independently and within the team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
▪ Represent AP Benefit Advisors in a positive and professional manner with both internal and external customers.
▪ Maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
▪ Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years project management work experience, or combination of education and/or equivalent related experience
▪ Benefit industry knowledge preferred
▪ Benefit administration software experience preferred
▪ Proficient with Microsoft Office products
▪ Demonstrated ability to learn new software systems