Job Title: Account Executive, Renewals (Level I): HR Level “I”
Department: Personal Lines - Aircraft
Reports to: Vice President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Code: PL12AEXE
Summary Responsible for renewal sales and retention of existing aircraft insurance customers by quoting, selling, writing, and servicing personal aircraft insurance for aircraft owners in a fast-paced, high volume inbound insurance sales call center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Primary focus is retention of existing customers.
• Must interact with underwriters at multiple insurance companies by phone and email to obtain insurance quotes, issue renewal policies and service existing policies.
• Outbound efforts include contacting customers to gather additional information, responding to internet requests for quotes and service, and following up on quoted-but-not-renewed customers.
• Service inquiries include answering customer questions, researching, and resolving billing issues, making policy changes and correcting company records.
• Explain insurance coverages and offer insurance advice to prospective and existing customers.
• Responsible for meeting individual and team monthly sales, service and quality goals while working in a team environment.
• Working as a team player, acting as back up for the New Business and Non-Owned department as needed.
• BS/BA or equivalent business experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, customer service skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong aptitude and comfort in learning computer systems.
• Ability to work independently to achieve monthly goals while also working effectively in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented and accurate and can work independently while following strict procedural guidelines.
• Property and Casualty insurance license is required. Applicants who do not have a current P&C license will be considered, but will be required to obtain their license within the first month of employment if offered a position.